December 03, 2021
Courier Magazine loves People’s Beauty Superfood Facial Dew
Courier Magazine featured People’s Beauty skincare in their fall 2021 print issue’s Beauty + Self section, spotlighting our Superfood Facial Dew as their top recommended “antioxidant-pumped concentrate.”
They love the Superfood Facial Dew for its nine plant-based oils containing vital nutrients for your skin:
- Argan kernel oil, which helps maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin while also protecting from environmental aggressors.
- Carrot seed oil, loaded with vitamins and known for its skin-smoothing, anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
- Grapeseed oil, a wonderful source of nourishing fatty acids, skin-protecting flavonoids, and vitamins A, D & E.
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride derived from coconut oil, which hydrates and helps prevent moisture loss.
- Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, a rich natural source of Omega-7 to calm irritation and inflammation as well as lock in moisture.
- Meadowfoam seed oil, a rejuvenating moisturizer that strengthens the skin’s barrier to deliver nutrients deep into the skin.
- Olive fruit oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A & E – intensive anti-inflammatory and conditioning ingredients for dry, irritated skin.
- Sunflower seed oil, a quick-penetrating source of the essential Omega-6 fatty acid.
- Sweet almond oil, which promotes smooth, youthful-looking skin by boosting collagen production.
Shop People’s Beauty Superfood Facial Dew here !