Skincare Ingredients To Avoid
There are a lot of dangerous products and ingredients out there marketed to be good for you. It's important you are educate on what ingredients to AVOID at all costs within your skincare. Here are the top 5 skincare ingredients you shouldn't use.
1. Synthetic Fragrance: can include any combination of over 3,000 known allergens & hormones disrupters.
2. Phthalates: disrupts the endocrine system and is toxic to our organs both reproduction and non-reproductive.
3. Parabens: endocrine disruptors, altering the hormonal system in our body.
4. Sulfates: environmental toxins and can be contaminated with known carcinogens.
5. Polyethylene glycol: can be contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane, both of which are carcinogens.
Here at People's Beauty we formulated the ultimate collection of products that met all our requirements: clean, plant-based, skin-friendly, and user-friendly. PB is cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, & silicon-free.